Thursday, June 14, 2007

Strike a Pose

But whichever should I strike for my NYC stage debut?  If you are wondering what in God's name I am referring to, please read the entry from a few days ago entitled "Contain Me In It". 

Here is my sequence thus far:
Tadasana
Urdhva Vrikasana
Utanasana
Lunge (high)
Plank
Vasisthasana (Left)
Wild Thing (Left)
Urdhva Dhanurasana
Vasisthasana (Right)
Plank
Cobra
Downdog
Jump
Utanasana
Warrior 2 (Left)
Side Angle (Left)
Ardha Chandrasana (Left)
Ardha Chandrasana Chaposina (Left)
Standing Split (Left)
Warrior 3 (Left)
High Lunge (Left)
Downdog
Jump
Utanasana
*********************************
Warrior 2 (Right)
Side Angle (Right)
Ardha Chandrasana (Right)
Ardha Chandrasana Chaposina (Right)
Standing Split (Right)
Warrior 3 (Right)
High Lunge (Right)

I hope that I only have enough time to get to the line of astericks.  My right hamstring has a tear, and I'd prefer to skip hamstring intensive poses on the right.  However, in the spirit of balance, I am leaving them in my sequence.  For now.  I'm feeling a game time decision.  And, if we are allowed to do jump-backs into chatauranga, then I'm all ova it like peanut butter on jelly.  oh yea!






No comments: